Got a website but not making many sales through it?
While you may rely heavily on social media as part of your marketing strategy, your website absolutely should still be your core digital platform. WHY? Because social media marketing could go tomorrow and you have no control over your business and its sales, BUT how do you get people to your website without channels like social media?
SEO (search engine optimisation) now before we jump into SEO did you know…
- On Google alone, there are over 694,000 searches conducted every second. Think about that and if your website is one being seen.
- It takes about 50 milliseconds (that’s 0.05 seconds) for users to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they like your site or not, whether they’ll stay or leave.
And this is where + why SEO can come in to get those people to your website.
So let's break it down with an analogy, SEO is..
The internet is a city
In the city there are towns
In the towns are houses and we can think of your website as the house
And then inside that house (your website) there are lots of rooms (the different pages of your site)
Now going back to the towns there are many houses meaning lots of other websites
Now connecting these houses are the roads
And on those roads are the cars (your customer)
And to get to their destination they need to search for the address they are going to
This is the same for SEO, people are searching daily for the answer they need and are looking for the house (your website) that will give them that answer. So in order to get your website showing first we need to ensure your pages use the words they are searching for and this is SEO.
So let us ask you…
Do you want a website that works hard for you and gets your business seen?
DO YOU WANT…
- A website that gets your business seen?
- Have a reliable and cost-effective way to reach your customers?
- Increase your sales and client sign ups?
- Get found on Google and become the go to person in your industry?
- To stop relying on social media to market your business?
Then SEO is the route you want to take. Let us help you to get your website working for you, not against you. It’s time to know you’re doing it right and time you start feeling confident in your messaging. And that’s where SEO comes in.